Monday, September 26, 2011

"All I Wanted was an Orange Bang!"


I'm awake much earlier than I wanted to be this morning, damn this hot weather! I have plenty of time to get myself ready since my copies of my childrens book "Adventures of One Sock" arrived yesterday via UPS. The school Principal for my kids school asked if they can have a copy of my book so they can place it in their library for all the kids to enjoy. I'm thrilled to know and have a book in a school library and just knowing that for years to come kids will be reading my stories. So I meet with the Principal and everything goes well, I even sign a copy for her and the Assistant Principal...

I still feel weird about signing someones copy of their book, I mean it's not like a school year book where you sign see you next year, hope you stay cool for the summer stuff. But like it should sound professional type of thanks for buying my book and giving support I believe. I'm still new at this so i try to write something good.

After passing my cards to some of the ladies in the office I leave the office and start walking home. Now it's only 8:30 am and it's already starting to get hot. I hear it's suppose to be in the high 90's again! I hate the heat! So since I'm breaking a sweat I head over to this burrito place to get myself an ice cold refreshing Orange Bang. Yes I love the Orange Bang drink. I get to the place and get my drink. When I was there I see this stinky black homeless guy talking crazy to himself, as if he was chanting. I'm waiting for my drink this guy walks towards me. 

MAN: Buy me a fucking burrito bitch!

Me: Get the fuck out of my face.

The guy looked realy dirty, the color in his eyes were orange and red, he was really high on something, he didn't like my answer. He starts to scream angry slurs at me. He pulls out this huge crocodile dundee knife from his back pocket.

(What the fuck is this guy doing with a knife that size?)

The guy starts waviing his knife at me in different directions while still screaming. I can see from the side of my vision that the cooks and customers inside the place start ducking as if this guy had a gun or something. I think they were more onedge after the shooting at IHOP. Me, I have all my attention on how this guy is standing and holding the knife at me.

MAN: Motha fucker mexican, I'm going to cut you so much your gonna be a skinny motha fucka! then I'm gonna get this knife and open you up like a can of tuna with mexican sauce pouring all over the ground...

This guy is non stop talking crap while waving the knife at me. I had enough, I jump forward, with my left hand I block the knife and with my right I punch the guy in his face. I ended up giving this guy a combo with 3 hits before he falls back on the ground. I see he let go of the knife and kick it to the side. The guy crawls away and gets back on his feet, his face is full of blood.

MAN: You fucking Bitch! I wasn't done telling you how I'm going to cut you up like a little boy stuck in a hole! You cut me off you fucking whore! Fuck my face, shit my lips are fucking sore and huge than what they wre before! You gave me fat lips you fucking fat mexican!

(Yes this guy was really saying this, he made no sense what so ever when he was shouting)

I felt like Mr. Incredible in the movie The Incredibles, where he catches him off Monologing. I attacked this guy in the middle of his speech, but when someone has a knife in your face all rules of engagement are off. the guy starts yelling at the people in the establishment about getting some ice for his face. They tell hiim no and to get lost because they're calling the polkice. The guy looks at me while he picks up his knife. He places the knife back in his back pocket. 

(I took a pic of the knife in his pocket and sent it to a few of you out there)

The guy looks at me and starts screaming how I made him bleed. He then jumps on his bik and rides off into traffic as fast as he can. This guy jumps out of his truck.

TRUCK MAN: What are you doing? Your letting him get away, go after him!

I'm thinking, really? For one It's freaking hot! 2. I'm not a super hero.

ME: You go after him, your driving a truck.

TRUCK MAN: Now he's going to attack someone else.

ME: This isn't fucking Spiderman where uncle Ben is going to get killed!

TRUCK MAN: Spiderman, who's that?

Okay if you don't know who spiderman is, then your not worth talking too! 

I get my drink and walk away. I know the people at the place called the police so there's nothing else for me to do.Everyone else there saw his description so they can give it to the cops. Me, all I wanted was a Orange Bang and now I'm going to enjoy my drink as I walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment