Sunday, October 2, 2011

"Farm? Studio? Haunted House?"


I'm walking around the stage area over in Laurel cyn stages. Ive been doing this for way too many years now and this is the first timeI have ever been to this stage. I guess there are many studios that I've yet been too. It's the film crews day off so I wonder through everywhere talking on my 2way nextel phone (no one uses those anymore) not worrying about keeping the sound down. In my conversation I hear baby cries. I stop in place and try to locate where the cries are coming from. I search the whohle lot and even outside the gate to find the source of this sound. Nothing. I come close to the stage door and there was the cry. I put my ear closer  to the door and hear the baby screams from inside. Must be the janitor's doing their weekly cleaning. I just don't remember seeing them enter the building.  A few days later I let the stage manager know about the Janitor's baby crying. He gives me this weird look.

HIM: They only come on Tuesdays.

That would of made it Sunday when I heard the cries.

ME: Well it came from inside.

HIM: You know this place is haunted.

(Now they tell me)

ME: How do you know that?

HIM: The girl who works on the other side had her pyschic friend come in and walk through the place. She said she saw a family of farmers. Now not too many people know that this was a farm before it was turned into a building back in the early 60's. Even I have encounter weird stuff that I can't explain or smelled like animals in here.

(come to think of it, I never heard any other voices or noises coming from inside)

Were done with this location and moving on to Blue Sky Ranch. Dirt. I hate Dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment