Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Filmore pt. 3"


I remember Tobey Mcguire telling me a ghost story about Fillmore when I worked on his movie he was Producing, "What Ever We Do". He told me about someone staring at him from the outside of his trailer while he was working on "Seabiscuit" at the train station. He told me about this person who would always stand outside his trailer and just stare. He would look out his windows and see this person, he couldn't really tell if it was a guy or a girl, but his assistant seen the person and couldn't find them when they went outside nor did security. That's just one of the few stories that I remember about this location, of course the site rep for the place had his share of stories as well. He mentioned that people would walk into the trains when the fog rolled in, I guess their way of giving up on life. I have to admit that my time working at this location I did see many people wondering around the trailers, and when I would walk up to them they would be gone.  No where in sight, it's llike they disappeared. I also had my share of the shadow people.

( okay so I sound a little crazy, but it's true)

Tonight it's really really foggy, the lights around the station aren't on for some reason, so it's pretty dark. I walk around the basecamp I hear footsteps coming from boots or maybe heels not really sure, all I know is that it's so quiet that the footsteps are the only noise being made. I see a dark image on the walkway coming my direction. I wait near one of the trailers as the person walks closer, I see the image of a girl in a dress. I flash my stream light on them when they get right next to me. Now my stream light is very bright, when I flash my light on the ladie's face she has no reaction. She didn't look at me, she didn't blink, she didn't even get startled that I flashed her with a bright light.

 (any normal person would of least gave a glance my way, but nothing as if I wasn't even there)

The lady was dressed as if she was an extra from the little house on the prairie set. She kept walking past me and down the walkway into the fog.

Weird, creepy, bizarre...At least she didn't rip her head off or charge at me or even call my name (those stories are in the book) So I  take wondering lady with no reaction anyday.

I keep telling myself that I only have a few more days on this show and it's back to the city and away from this small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment