Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Copy That"

Tonight I'm working back at the place where I had my first encounter with ghost back in 95. Linda Vista Hospital in Boyle Heights. This place is huge! I've returned to this place many many times only to encounter more ghost. So when they tell me that I'll be working here alone by myself at night, you bet I didn't wander too much inside the building, no matter how much equipment they had set up inside. The last time I was here we were attacked by the Michael Myers Raccoon, Told off by Roger Corman, heard the singing woman in the basement and had 2 guys quit cause one heard his name being called (long story) and the other geting stuck in the elevators for 2 hours in the dark, his phone the only light he had on him.

(dumbass, never take the elevators, and always carry a flashlight with you, I carry 2 after my encounters with ghost here)

Before they leave I'm told not too let the death guy we named Frankenstein not too enter this property, something about either raping or attacking a female crew person in the building. The site rep lets me know about the front door to the property is loose and I should check it every now and then. (as long as it's outside, hey no problem) I do my rounders and walk to the front of the building and notice one of the front doors is on it's side (shit!) so much for the door being loose. So now I really had to go inside and make sure nothing was stolen.

(being totally committed to my job has it's drawbacks)

I enter the building, quiet. So quiet you can hear a pin drop.
 Too bad outside can't be so quiet, all night all you hear is shootings, choppers and sirens through out the whole night. I pass our first set up, the little church they have in there. I then look down into the wardrobe room, too dark and far to enter in, oh well looks secure from where I am. I make my way to the double doors. I put the door back onto it's hinge, but it's not working. It's broken, I put the door back together the best way I could. I hear something slam to the ground in the far distance. I freeze in place and wait for more noise or footsteps or anything. Nothing.( I hate when that happens) I make my way into the production office. Nothing in the room looks stolen, printers, computers and equipment is still there. I walk into this green room where they have the walkies charging. Everything looks okay in here too.  I start to head back outside.

Loud static noise comes from one of the walkies.. scared the shit out of me since I was still in the room.
Okay I'm letting this place get to me.
Low laughter starts to come from one of the walkies, not sure which one, I was out of the building faster than Speedy Gonzalez!!
The production did give me another gaurd to watch the front doors while I stood in the parking lot watching the loose equipment laying around. I get to go back tonight to the same place (Fukcing Great) Well if anyone wants a free haunted ghost tour, you know my cell number.......

No comments:

Post a Comment