Friday, August 5, 2011

"LA Parking lot"

street. They're building a huge skateboard ramp for a car commercial. Across the street there's another commercial going on. I know a few of the people in that crew. As the day passes I notice these really hot looking latina chicks walking through the alley way smiling at me. Wow, em I really that attractive? I asked myself. The homeless guy who cleans the club next to our location came up to me and asked if I liked what I saw. I just mentioned there are some cute girls wondering these parts of the streets.

HIM: They"re Hookers.

ME: what? You Serious?

HIM: They're  girls who pay coyotes to bring them over into the states. So they work off their fee by making money for them.

He points to one girl.

HIM: You see that one, she's been here for 3months. The rest of them are new, I don't recgonize them. But the new one with the long legs seems to be the popular one. She has more customers and regulars than the rest.

Sure enough I kept noticing the same girls walking thru the alley way and into the Arcade down the alley. They have many rooms set up in that arcade. When they walk down the alley with their customer he or she will either walk ahead or behind them as if they're  not with them. A guy from the Arcade will watch the bac kdoor and if any cars drive by he will lock the door till its clear. I hear the police tried to catch them once or twice but failed every time. It's a shame to see these girls in that situation. If you look at them, you would of never thought they were hookers. As the day passes I see them going in and out of the alley way. many of their customers were dressed in suits. i seen some security guards many and I mean many guys who i swear look like undercover cops. Here I thought them staring at me I was good looking. So much for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment