Friday, August 12, 2011

"Under age Girls gone Wild"

Hancock Park. This part of town is known for their huge mansions grumpy neighbors and most burgleries in LA. Anyone who's anyone  has filmed in this area. Today like most of the jobs I do in this part of town is a commercial. Most of the crew is inside upstairs or something. I have the grips and juicers outside setting up lights for the next shot.  Three young girls wearing backpacks walks by me. They flirt with me touching my arms and other parts of my body they all shout "Hi security" I pretty much ignore it. (Sorry but I'm not R Kelly)  besides, the caterer is serving BBq Ribs today. They walk into the house next to us, I make my way over to the lunch table. One rule that Production has and  still hasn't changed is that Security and Drivers eat 30 minutes before the crew. I love that rule.  Lunch today is baked Mac and Cheese not that boiled stuff straight from a box, it's really good! Ribs, baked Beans and cornbread. ( I love cornbread) I over did it by having a shake and baked melted chocolate cookie. My tummy aches!

After lunch the crew is back inside doing their magic while I walk back and forth (need to walk off some of this food) I walk over to where the grips and juicers are setting up around the house. I hear the guys ranting and raving while pointing up. I look up to see what these guys were taking pictures of. Up in the open window in the house next to us were the three girls  who flirted with me earlier dancing shirtless . Well one did have her bra on but the other two were topless. My first thought was, "Is that what 16 yr olds look now days? Why couldn't they look like that when I was in school"

( I'm not a perv at least not in public, but it's true)

 The girls were dancing to Missy Elliots "Get Ur Freak On", the guys down below were really enjoying this, some Pa's were starting to join this crowd. I turn to my left and notice a car pulling into the driveway. This older small jewish man runs over in our direction  shouting at us.

MAN: What you doin? top lookeen at my babies!

(Okay maybe he was Greek, doesn't really matter they're both hairy)

The man gets in front of everybody. He shouts in his language at the girls who don't pay any  attention to him. The girls keep on dancing flashing their breast at the crew.
The man runs to me.

MAN: Curity, you stop these people.

ME: Curity?

MAN: Stop! Cruity stop lookeen or I will cut your chizo!

One of the guys comes up to me.

GRIP: Rj keep him busy, I want to get this on video.

ME: Video? Dude you Rob Lowe or something, I'm out of here.

The old man comes to me again.

MAN: Curity, stop lookeen, or I'll lik you ass!

ME: Did you just say you'll lik my ass?

MAN: lik! lik!

Man starts to lift his feet in a kicking motion.

ME: Oh, kick.

The man starts chasing the crew off his lawn. No one really takes him seriously, they laugh at him. The man finally runs in the house pulling the girls away from the window. You hear screaming and sounds of beating from up there.

I don't know why he just didn't do that in the first place. Weird people live in Hancock Park I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment