Monday, August 8, 2011

"I'm Racist?"

Over the weekend I had to work, yep just started a new T.V. show called (Strong Medicene) and this Industry doesn't believe in being off on weekends or holidays. So my location over the weekend is Griffith park up on Cedar Grove. One of the cool spots in the park and also one of the most filmed hot spots. So here I am watching a hot set for shooting this tuesday. The weekend would of went well if I wasn't called Racist. It's been awhile since I've been called that name.

(no I'm not racist, I'm far from it)

I had 2 homeless (african american) guys messing with the set and trying to take stacks of hay we had on set for use of a bed. Now I have no problem hikers walking around taking pictures, but when you mess with my playground then we have a problem, in which I have to take action.

ME: Hey guys, it's cool that you hang here and walk around, but don't mess with my set.

GUY !: What that nigaga just say?

GUY 2 walks up to me.

GUY 2: Look here little nigga I pay taxes and I can do whatever the Fuck I want!

ME: I don't give a shit what you do, just don't touch my hot set.

GUY 2: I pay taxes! You fucking Rent A Cop! You Racist asshole!

ME: Racist?

GUY 2: I bet if I was white you wouldn"t be doing this to me! I'm a black man I deserve respect!

(did he just quote Poetic Justice to me?)

He steps closer to intimidate. Guy 1 also steps into the scene.

ME: Look bud.

I get interrupted.

GUY 2: Bud? Just cause I'm black don't mean we smoke bud. Why you gotta define me with a drug name?

ME: I'll m ake it easy.

GUY 1: Easy! Blacks never have it easy. Foo!

They were both starting to take this too far.

ME: Look you non tax paying dirty diaper smelling homeless piece of shits! Take your caramel nappy hair boyfriend off  my set before I bury your bullshit out here in the park!

They both have this puzzled stare on their face. After a few moments of them looking at each other they walk away screaming more racist remarks at me.


Me racist? I guess I am racist. Racist of ASSHOLES!, and they come in all different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment