Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Vlogs

I've been getting many people asking me why em I doing a vlog on youtube. Well as many of you know I used to do a blogtalkradio show, but after awhile I stop then continued and stopped again. I might go back to blogtalkradio again, but then I was told to just do vlogs on youtube. Now just to let people know, I'm not doing youtube for money or to get 15 mins of fame. I think of youtube as blogtalkradio just without the live audience and live chat room. Another reason why I have been doing more on my youtube channel is to post the short films that I will be making very soon. Plus I game a lot, and so I will also be posting some game footages on my youtube channel. There are so many more talented people than me out there in the youtube world. I just like that I can use youtube as another outlet to voice my opinion and for my writing. I want to thank many people who have been watching and sending me emails. I will be posting more vlogs and as I said working on posting some short films in the future. I am a stay at home Dad and using every available device I can to get my creative work out there. Stay inspired everyone and never stop creating and believing in your dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment