Sunday, June 12, 2011

"Boogeyman 2 finished filmming"

So I'm recaping the events that took place on the set of "Boogeyman 2" job over at the Linda Vista hospital in Boyle Heights. Lets see.....



My first night there I had to call the police from the many visitors that were roaming around the facility, had a homeless guy tell me ghost were dragging him around the hallways (more on posted blog) Had a female gangbanger pull a knife on us while she and her friends were running around the hallways...walked into a bunch of guys doing a train on this very young petite girl, just so she could be down with her Barrio.



(The girl was kind enough to show us how her and the other boys came into the building, pretty much their weakest link)



 Had little wannabe gangbangers skip school one day so they can walk into the building and see the actor's naked, also had to hear how they supposely killed the girl who was found in the lake in the park across the street....talked with this older lady who claimed to be a nurse at the hospital when it was still functional



( Her ghost stories blow mine out of the water!)



 Had to work a double cause one of my guards quit from being scared of the ghost roaming around the building.



(Embarrasing story, but I did hear the footsteps walking very close to me)



While roaming the Nurses building with a scout from another show, we had a basketball hit my leg from behind us.



(Never did find anyone down there in the basement with us, hell I'm not even sure why there was a basketball down there in the first place)



 We had every fire man in La county putting out this Apartment that went into blaze around 6am.... Experienced bad  catering food (blog "Is that Bacon?") Had the site rep Rusty and some of his clients come to me one saturday afternoon to see if I could find the little 8yr old girl running around in a gown on the 3rd floor.



(3rd floor is suppose to be the most haunted)



Encountering another drive by...wittnessing the Best boy and PA having sex  in they're car... even worse actually wittnessing the site rep and his strangley girlfriend haveing sex in their office (really didn't need to see that)....Working with other security teams that either sleep, or whack off to other people having sex.



 (Read blog "caught you slimey handed")



Also had other security teams try to come in and offer their services to my Production team.



 (Fucking Snakes, there's a securty war going on right now, more on that later)



All this and nothing was stolen or damaged..(thank god!) Kind of weird that the show is over, it reminds me of going to camp, probably won't see half the people again. I was bummed that I wasn't able to go to the wrap party, not becuase I didn't want too but becuase I was hired to write this script. I'm sure I'll see everyone again, were still in the beginning of 2007.



Somebody once told me, "Security has it easy, you guys don't do anything, What's the purpose of your job anyway?"



First of all, we don't have it that easy, if you can deal with all that I mentioned plus more, then yeah it would be easy.  The purpose of Security is so Producers and Location Managers can sleep better at night knowing that when they arrive in the morning their equipment will still be there waitiing for them to make that hollywood magic.



(This NBC Exec, asked me that question when they came down for some scouting for a future show to be shot at this location)

No comments:

Post a Comment