Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Script Writing

Before I wrote two books "Adventures of One Sock" and "Life After Wrap" I used to write many short stories and even scripts. A few years back I used to ghost write (writing for pay and no credit) before I lost contact with my connection. It's weird seeing movies on the big screen knowing that you wrote it and only got paid a few thousand dollars. But lately I have been getting more into my screenplay writing. I posted 2 of them which you can view and read at Amazon Studios:

http://studios.amazon.com/users/9069

If you do get the chance to read my scripts please leave a comment on my Amazon Studio page. Right now I have been busy finishing up my 2nd part to the "Life After Wrap" series. You can keep updated with my progress on Twitter: @securityfiles.

Til then everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment