Monday, January 7, 2013

"A New Race?"


Working in Pasadena can be interesting at times. Today I'm working on a over budget movie that went straight to video...(Time Cop 2) I think it would of had Theater time if Jean Claude Van Damme would of been in it. Our location for today is the Green hotel off Dayton st. I go down to the basement to use the restrooms that is pretty creepy; I mean the hotel itself was pretty creepy. But it's as if there was another town below this old structure. Walking down this darken corridor I come across 11 wooden coffins, so the first thing that comes to mind is " okay does Dracula reside in this place?" When I see the building site rep back above I decide to ask him about the coffins down below in the basement.

SITE REP: Those coffins down below are for when our clients pass away. We stick the bodies in the coffins that purify their soul so they can still have best of both worlds.

ME: Huh?

SITE REP: They're soul will be in the after life yet also wondering around in our hotel.

(BLING!! Story idea... It's liked a gift I can't control)

ME: That's kind of weird; I don't think I would ever stay in a hotel like that.

SITE REP: Well you wouldn't be able to stay anyways; you’re not the right race.

ME: What do you mean not the right race, I seen your maids cleaning today, they seem to be Mexican.

SITE REP: No silly, you have to be gay or lesbian to be a resident at this facility.

ME: Okay, when did gay's and lesbians become their own race? Did I miss something?

SITE REP: When society X'd us out of their way of life.

(Jerry Springer, I just found your next guest)

SITE REP: Your cute, would you ever consider a man in your life?

ME: I'm already gay.

The Site Rep's eyes open up with anticipation.

SITE REP: Really?

ME: Yes. I'm a lesbian trapped in a guy's body.

SITE REP: Heterosexual humor, cute Asshole!

The Site Rep walks away back to the film crew.

Sorry guys, but I just love woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment